The City of Lexington has NO PARKING and time restricted parking areas that are marked in the downtown district.
The fee is $5.00 for each ticket.
To pay a parking ticket, visit the Police Department or place it in one of our red parking ticket collection boxes in the following locations:
- South Main Street at East 1st Avenue
- South Main Street at East 2nd Avenue
- North Main Street at East 1st Street
- North Main Street at East Center Street
- Davidson County Courthouse located at 110 W. Center Street
You may also mail the parking ticket; however, you must place it in a regular size envelope or the Post Office will not accept it.
To contest a parking ticket, visit the Police Department or call 336-243-3302 & ask to speak to a Lieutenant, Captain, Major or Chief.