COVID-19 UPDATE 3/18/2020 - City offices limiting in-person business transactions
**Effective March 20, 2020**
All essential government, public safety and utility services continue - we are here to serve you in these uncertain times.
City offices are limiting face-to-face transactions, due to the precautionary social distancing measures recommended by federal, state and public health officials. Staff are working and available by phone and email to creatively meet your business needs during this time of uncertainty.
- City of Lexington offices CLOSED for walk-in customers conducting general business, as a preventative measure to protect both you and our staff
- Customers should use online, pay by phone, mail, night deposit box, etc. - see options below
- For the health of everyone, cash payments strongly discouraged
- Staff is working and available by phone or email to meet customer needs and educate about online and alternate options
- Utility disconnections and the non-payment fee suspended – this is a grace period and customers should continue payments to minimize long-term impact
- Non-essential government and utility services temporarily suspended to minimize risk of exposure for public safety and ensure long-term continuity of services
- Lexington parks are open - stay active while practicing social distancing
- Lexington Golf Club will accept credit card only (potential for modified hours of operation)
- Visit www.lexingtonnc.gov or call 336-243-2489 for assistance.
For COVID-19 public health information: