COVID-19 Mitigation Update 3/16/2020 3pm
City officials continue implementation of COVID-19 mitigating measures.
**Effective March 17, 2020 until further notice**
- City of Lexington modifying office hours 10am – 2pm for walk-in customers conducting critical business
- Customers should use online, pay by phone, mail, night deposit box and alternate options
- Utility disconnections and the non-payment fee temporarily suspended – this is a grace period and customers should continue payments to minimize long-term impact
- All essential government and utility services continue
- City staff is working and available by phone or email to meet customer needs and educate about online and alternate options.
As the nationwide state of emergency continues to evolve rapidly, our goal is to take actions to ensure sustainability of public safety and services in the weeks and months ahead. Therefore, we continue our commitment to act in a responsible manner and err on the side of precaution when it comes to community and global public health.
Call 336-243-2489 or visit www.lexingtonnc.gov for assistance.
Click HERE for additional information.